Enjoy a beautiful new kitchen by
changing just your benchtop!
Call Luke
0416 247 380

Caesarstone Kitchen Benchtops

Caesarstone Benchtops Melbourne

At Just Benchtops, we offer the best kitchen design and fresh ideas for incorporating a new caesarstone benchtop into your kitchen to create a space that your family and friends can enjoy.

We can create simple and elegant designs using caesarstone in different colours, finishes and widths specific to your kitchen, matching your lifestyle and needs at the same time.

Why choose caesarstone?

Caesarstone is a man-made stone that consists of approximately 95% quartz, the other 5% is a mixture of polymer resins and coloring. Quartz is very resistant to weathering which is why it is a popular choice for kitchen benchtops, splash backs, vanities and more.

Because of this natural resistance, a Caesarstone bench top is scratch, stain, heat and chip resistant – perfect for the kitchen, the space that is always used!

Replace your old kitchen benchtop with a caesarstone benchtop

If you’re thinking of upgrading and bringing a new sense of life to your kitchen give the team at Just Benchtops a call and we can provide you with a number of caesarstone countertop options designed to fit the unique dimensions of your kitchen.

Call Luke on 0416 247 380.

View our gallery

For more inspiration feel free to visit our caesarstone benchtop design gallery to see what we have available. 

More Benchtop Options

We also install laminate benchtops and granite benchtops.